"Euro Media Days"
The "Euro Media Days" represent the central event for the "Media Action Network", and are held regularly.
"Euro Media Days" are a regular activity that brings together a large number of specialists and interested parties, as well as rising stars in the media, especially from among the younger generation, who meet over the space of several days, and are divided into specialised groups. This significant event draws together specialist knowledge, practical training, team application, experiment and critique, as well as mutual consultation and exchange of experiences.
This regular event allows media competencies to be identified from across generations, encouraging, refining, and investing these into positive programmes and projects, while providing guidance and support, and creating opportunities for collaboration among them, are launching effective initiatives in the media fields. This huge event may be considered as an interactive space combining those interested in the media fields from among Europe's Muslims with the diversity of fields, languages, and countries.
"Euro Media Days", held in multiple languages, include:
- High-level, specialised media training.
- Meetings with prominent experts and media professionals.
- Extended study circles and workshops.
- Convening specialised media groups.
- Developing innovative media projects at European level.
- Visits to media institutions, and field view of the work of the media.
- Presenting and critiquing experiences, with exchange of experience.
- Acquiring references and media materials.